Tuesday, May 4, 2010

just practicing english

hello everyone, I'm back again. hahaha.
maybe I'll post something definitely not important, but I think yeaa... it help me in improve my English.

first of all, I'm not good, so I'm sorry if i have a wrong words or weirdo words hahaha. just trying here.

i kinda confused of my future. you know why? because of my English is not good, bad, and the worst I love to boast everything up, tell everyone that I had finished my English course in Future (FYI : it's an expensive course). so my friends, even my father always know that i'm pretty good in English. but, the truth is . . yeaa.. you know that. maybe you can checked so many point of the wrong grammar in this post (maybe hahaha).

the other problem is i have no confidence at all. maybe i can type this on computer, fluently (you know what i mean), but i think it'll difficult for me to speak loudly with no shaking feet or speak with no fear. i don't know why i became girl like that. maybe in bahasa, i would speak fluently with no fear or ... something like that. haha. plus, if i speak in front of new people.. oowww, i'm so dead! LOL.

i will have american friends (maybe) in my new campus. and all go in english language. everything in my university. ooww, so i really really super confused. how i improve my confidence instantly? how i can speak fluently in university?

helpppp meeeeeeee...

2 comments:

  1. http://www.stories.pk these stories are very happy time way also these give the freshness among the people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment :)
    I'll open it.

    ReplyDelete